It is an easy way for people to donate to the WFP without thinking about it.

Friday 27 February 2009

Small Change for a Big Change

http.www.smallchangeforabigchange.blogspot.com














Hello, this is my FIRST EVER blog. Please feel free to comment on it.
People may think "I can't do anything to help". Please read this & change your minds. It is so easy to help.
1/ You go for a day shopping, ice cream etc.
2/ You get home & empty your pockets & find that you have 50p ($1) in small change
3/I throw it into a candy jar After 3 month's you will be surprised @ how much you have saved £10 maybe
($15)
4/I go to the bank and deposit into my account(you may need it to help pay a bill that's OK. Just start again)
5/I will be disappointed if I do not save £50 (approx.$75) to Donate to the WFP of which actress Drew Barrymore is an Ambassador ( just before her next birthday Feb. 2010). This is so simple, all you need is a empty (large lol) container, very little if any effort. Visit http:/www.drewbarrymore.com for more info. Great site & very Friendly. I will update you soon. Stay healthy, big a

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers