It is an easy way for people to donate to the WFP without thinking about it.

Saturday 14 March 2009

small change for a big change

http.www.smallchangeforabigchange.blogspot.com



Who has To Be Millionaire (To Help)





This is my empty candy jar on the 23rd. February'09 the day after Drew Barrymores birthday. Looks pretty sad dont you think? Well let's see if I could CHANGE that by feeding it.
Do you know that it only takes 25cent's,15p a day to feed a child in Kenya for that day?

It works out to something like £6, $10 a month

$50, £30 a year to feed that same child for a year. A YEAR. I couldn't play a round of golf with a meal & a drink for much less. My jeans alone cost me £40, $54 a pair. I could go on but it then becomes boring. When you break thing's down it gives you a different prospective on life. Well it has on me.

At the bottom right is my candy jar 5th. March. It does not look too much, I would say, $4, £3 or a bit less.(Paul Andrew suggested saving 20p coins 35 cents. I hope you are ok with me giving your name Paul? "another fine mess iv'e got you into"ha-ha) This is only small change that is of no use to me, but would save anyways to buy a treat for myself, so I will put it to good use before Drews next birthday. (unless I fill it 1/2 to 3/4 full by say October. It will be heavy, I know that from past experience)

Stay Healthy, big al                                                                                                                                                                                                




Drew Barrymore: Wall against Hunger

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers