It is an easy way for people to donate to the WFP without thinking about it.

Monday 13 April 2009

small change for a big change


http.www.smallchangeforabigchange.blogspot.com




Hello everyone. I do not know if I'm reaching the audience that I would like to out there. You may not know, but this is a whole new area for me.I think that I have the right settings to communicate to the world, Im not that sure? A few people have veiwed my first "blog" (England & USA) they have given me positive encouragement to carry on, soI will Thank You. It may not be the best blog ever, the point is that CHANGE can save lives however little.

Back to the reason for the blog. I have photos of my "Candy Jar" slowly filling up when I can sort the problem out with my Digital camera. (I may start to use film again, ha-ha) I have had days where no change has entered the jar,others when it was 50p($1) - £1.50($2.35). I hope I have to go to the bank soon, as I said before @ 1/2 full it is heavey for a whimp like myself ha-ha. I willl update ASAP.                    Stay Healthy, big

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers